Hirsutism natural remedies
I am allergic and I cannot take any medicine for hirsutism. Are there any hirsutism natural remedies which cannot trigger allergic reactions?
ANSWER from experts
Women health is pretty complicated and sometimes use of different types of medicine could create problems and/or side effects. Hirsutism natural remedies could be considered as safe and effective alternative.
For centuries women used several home natural remedies for unwanted hair grow on the face and body (hirsutism) – hirsutism natural remedies (ancient recipes) could be discovered in old Egyptian, Roman and Greek books.
Recommended hirsutism natural remedies
- Make a paste from sugar, lemon and water. Apply in the direction of hair growth and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this twice weekly.
Hirsutism – sugaring
- Mix a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with 4 teaspoons of honey. Apply in the direction of hair growth and leave for 10 to 15 minutes twice a week.
- Mix turmeric powder with milk and apply to your face. Scrub using a circular motion and wash off with cold water.
- Mix an egg white with a tablespoon of sugar and half a tablespoon of corn flour to make a sticky paste. Apply to your face and let it dry. Peel off. Wash your face with cold water. Do this three of four times a week.
- Mix turmeric powder with besan and water and apply. When it dries, rub off. You can also mix turmeric, besan and curd together and apply to your face. Leave it for a few minutes then remove.
- Mix well-ground white pepper with a few drops of kerosens and camphor. Apply to the legs and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. The hair will fall off.
- Make a sugaring solution at home to remove hair. Mix 2 cups of sugar, one-quarter cup of water and one-quarter cup of lemon juice in a pan and heat on medium until the consistency is smooth. Let it cool to a touchable temperature. To remove hair, dust the area with flour or cornstarch. Apply a thin layer of the solution in the direction of hair growth. Then press one to one and one-quarter inch cotton strips on the skin, rub and wait. When the solution cools and hardens, pull the cloth in the opposite direction of hair growth. Repeat two or three times.
The unused solution can be stored in an airtight container which can be put in hot water to melt it when you want to use it next time.
- To turn hair golden brown, apply before bedtime a paste of 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice and ½ teaspoon sugar, 3-4 times a week for 2 months.
Besides hirsutism natural remedies some modern hair removal methods also can be recommended if you are suffering from allergy.
Before you start removing hair from different parts of your body, it is important to check your Ferriman-Gallway Score (to be sure you don’t have any hormonal problems).
Matched Related Content: