Lazer and Light for Pubic Hair
Pubic hair removal is becoming a part of women hygiene. There are several methods for pubic hair removal and each method has advantages and disadvantages.
In most cases the pubic hairs are curly, which can make hair harder to shave and/or wax. At the same time, the curly hairs are more likely to become ingrown. Lazer hair removal is recognized as the best for bikini area in reducing and/or eliminating ingrown, inflammations and folliculitis.
More and more women are looking for longer pubic hair removal methods and modern lazer equipment is the best for easy, safe and longer pubic hair removal effect.
Pubic hair removal
Women with light skin and dark colored pubic hair are best candidates for lazer pubic hair removal. Any hair that comes back after lazer session is usually thinner and lighter in color.
Important to remember – women after lazer pubic hair removal should avoid sun in the area for 1-2 weeks before and after lazer intervention. In means lazer pubic hair removal should be done 1-2 weeks before your summer holidays.
The final result of laser pubic hair removal depends on such factors as hair color, skin color, hair strand thickness and density. Different types of hair and/or skin could need different approaches in lazer pubic hair removal.
TRIA Hair Removal Laser
The TRIA Hair Removal Laser is made by the same scientists who created the gold standard for in-office laser hair removal.
The TRIA Laser results in less hair growth in 90 days and become hair-free in as little as 6 months.
The TRIA Hair Removal Laser is the only laser that delivers permanent results at home.
TRIA Laser delivers forever – smooth skin liberated from shaving, waxing, stubble, razor burn and ingrown hairs.
Remington IPL6000USA I-Light Pro, Professional IPL Hair Removal System
IPL Works Below the Skin’s Surface. IPL is very similar to laser hair removal. Light energy works below the skin’s surface to target the dark coloring in hair, gently heating it and disrupting the growth cycle. Results appear within a few weeks of initial treatment and should improve over time.
ProPulse Technology Produces Exceptional Results. Only i-LIGHT Pro has ProPulse Technology with output parameters comparable to the best clinical machines and delivers results that last six months.
ProPulse effectively targets hair follicles to disable growth by putting out energy at optimal wavelengths, delivering energy deep into the skin to target the hair bulb while enabling the surrounding tissue to cool.
i-LIGHT Pro is Simple to Use.
- First, shave the desired area to allow the most direct path to the hair follicle.
- Second, test the skin in the treatment area to ensure it is not too dark to treat.
- Lastly, treat the area according to directions in the Use and Care Guide. Perform three treatments every two weeks initially and then only as needed. Each 1,500-flash cartridge can deliver two to three full body treatments (underarms, lower legs, bikini area).
Other features include: built-in skin tone sensor, skin contact sensors, five energy levels and corded operation
Silk’n SensEpil Hair Removal Unit COMBO PACK
- Largest treatment spot size of any home-use device;
- Health Canada and FDA cleared;
- Easy to set up and self-treatments are simple, quick and clean;
- Save on the price of a cartridge by purchasing this combo pack;
- Silk’n SensEpil pubic hair removal method is very comfortable, fast and totally painless;
- The Silk’n SensEpil hair removal system is may be used as often as you’d like, even before the hair features likelihood to point out itself once more;
- The Silk’n SensEpil hair removal device slows re-growth and even gets rid of the hair utterly in areas;
- There is no ingrown hair!
Matched Related Content: