Oil skin cleansing
Skin cleansing is one of basic skin care steps which should be done regularly and properly. There are few skin cleansing methods which can be used depending on skin type, skin sensitivity, financial abilities and cleansing approaches.
Market is full of skin cleansing products but it is not easy to select the best one for each woman. Many skin cleansing products strip the oil from our skin and leaving our skin dry – forcing the skin to repair itself by replacing the oil which was stripped away by modern skin cleansers. Each time we strip our skin oil away, our skin is forced to over-compensate the oil needed for skin moisture.
Oil skin cleansing is one of popular methods used by millions of women who prefer natural methods and who prefer not to remove the skin oil totally.
What is oil skin cleansing?
It is well known that our skin produces oil called “sebum”, and that oil naturally gives us healthy and nourished skin. It is also known that “Oil dissolves oil”.
The oil skin cleansing method based on the concept that the oil used to massage your skin will dissolve the oil that has hardened with impurities and found itself stuck in your pores. Actually it means skin cleansing from extra oil, dirt, dust, grime, grease, pollution elements and makeup by using oil. Additional steam could open skin pores allowing the oil to be easily removed.
Oil skin cleansing
It is important to mention that our skin naturally lubricates itself with oil – it means presence of oil on the skin is natural and most probably the oils skin cleansing could be considered as the most natural and effective.
Oil skin cleansing method should be done in the evening – before going to bed. If you had properly done oil skin cleansing in the evening, in most cases you would not need any additional skin cleaning in the morning. Simple shower or washing would be sufficient.
Remember that skin over-cleansing could trigger skin dryness and irritation which could force oil over-production.
The main goal of oil skin cleansing method is to deep clean while balancing the skin oil production at the same time.
How oil skin cleansing should be done?
STEP 1 – select your personal skin oil cleansing product – depending on your skin type and skin conditions.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil 6.7fl.oz./200ml
– Superstar product!
– Try this amazing cleanser and you’ll see why it’s our most popular product worldwide;
– Dirt, excess oil, makeup-even waterproof mascara-and other pore-cloggers dissolve easily, leaving your face a grime-free zone that is soft to the touch;
– Its unique water-soluble formula rinses completely, so you’ll never see a greasy residue;
– Olive oil and vitamin E help ensure you won’t see dryness either.
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml
– Can let the stubborn pore cloggers to slip loosely from your tight pores;
– Has Orange Oil and Rice Bran Oil;
– Help to keep moisture in your skin;
– Fragrance free, Color free, 7.82 fl oz. (230mL) Pump type;
– Straight from Japan.
Luscious – Calming Organic Facial Cleansing Oil with Argan Oil 2 Oz
– Deep Cleans While It Nourishes;
– Packed with Phyto-Nutrients;
– Exotic Natural Scent;
– Naturally Preservative Free;
– Made with Organic Ingredients.
Shiseido FT Senganseka Hypoallergenic Perfect Oil Facial Cleansing Oil – 150ml
– Cleans the toughest makeup, even waterproof mascara;
– Unclogs pores so skin can absorb toners and moisture, and oily skin can breathe again;
– Hypoallergenic, rinses clean with no greasy residue;
– Equally effective on dry or wet skin;
– Made in Japan, includes English instructions.
STEP 2 – apply selected skin oil cleansing products on your face – pour a quarter-sized puddle of the oil/products into the palm of your hand – then rub your hands together – then rub gently the oil into your skin (dried before procedure) using slow circles – massage the oil slowly into the skin during few minutes.
STEP 3 – steam your face
Secura Hot & Cool Facial Steamer Micro-fine Mist Sauna w/ Essence Oil and Herbal Therapy
Ample consistent hot and cool steam generated by ultrasonic atomizer, unlike normal steam, these 1-5 um ultra-fine mist can be easily absorbed through skin, and moisturize skin more quickly;
Hot steam opens and unclogs your pores allows you to remove dirt, oil and grime from your skin and can be used as an alternative to exfoliating scrubs and chemical peels;
Cool mist provides a soothing effect to sensitive skin whether from acne, thinness or sunburn. The cool spray causes the pores to shrink, allowing you to enjoy bright and delicate skin.
Alternate Hot/Cool Mist for deep-level cleaning, restoring elasticity of skin; Separate chamber for essence oil and herbal medicine.
Besides skin care, the steamer can also be used for interior humidifying in a powerful and efficient way.
Secura Portable Skin Care Nano Facial Steamer
Ultra fine nano scale mist moisturize your skin in just 30 seconds;
Portable design, keep you skin moisturized in your office, in your car or when travelling;
Apply before make-up for long lasting cosmetic looks;
Apply after removing make-up to replenish you skin;
Ready to use, just insert 2 AAA battery and add water.
Thermal Spa Facial Sauna Portable Face Mist Steamer Pores Cleanser Skin Renewal
– Soothing steam opens pores and helps remove dirt, bacteria and makeup residue;
– Provides a spa treatment that leaves skin soft and silky-smooth;
– Soft mist helps clear nasal passages;
– Extra-wide facial shield enhances comfort during use;
– Large opening for maximum comfort and convenience
STEP 4 – wipe your face and remove the remaining oil. No need to scrub your face with the cloth.
Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads, 28 Count
– These dual-textured cleansing pads are pre-moistened with natural Soy and salicylic acid , a blemish fighting ingredient to help clear and prevent breakouts , and help improve skin’s clarity and even out tone and texture;
– This pad is textured on one side to gently exfoliate, and smooth on the other side to lift way dirt, oil and makeup that can clog pores and cause breakouts;
– Its hypoallergenic, oil-free, soap-free formula is gentle enough for everyday use and sensitive skin.
Matched Related Content: