Pregnancy is a huge stress for women body. During pregnancy women experience pretty complicated body changes which insure normal baby development. Increased weight, enlarged belly and breasts could create a lot of problems during normal sleep. It is essential to get enough and comfortable sleep during pregnancy. The ideal solution for pregnant women could be pregnancy pillows and/or maternity pillow because they are designed to support the entire pregnant body posture during relaxation in the bed (from head to toe).
Most pregnancy pillows are usually designed to position in between the legs and knees while the woman sleeps on her side of the bed – these sleeping pillows help pregnant women to choose the comfortable preferred positions during sleep and/or relaxation. Special sleeping pillows could be very useful during last months of pregnancy. There are several health benefits of different types of sleeping pillows for pregnancy.
Sleeping pillow for pregnancy
Pregnancy pillows – benefits for pregnancy
- Sleeping pillows for pregnancy help women to get relaxed and comfortable sleep as pregnancy pillows are usually designed for supporting different parts of pregnant body.
- Sleeping pillows for pregnancy insure longer sleep.
- Pregnancy sleeping disorders can be avoided if pregnancy pillows would be used regularly.
- Specific pregnancy pillows can support neck, shoulders, belly, legs and even baby after delivery (during breastfeeding and sleep).
- Thanks to pregnancy pillows women can choose several comfortable sleeping positions.
- Pregnancy pillows cradle growing belly (especially during twins pregnancy) and relieve pain, pressure and discomfort.
- Pregnancy pillows relief different types of pain typical for pregnancy – muscles’ pain, back pain and/or legs’ pain.
Boppy Prenatal Total Body Pillow
New and improved fluffy stuff for an even more comfortable sleep! The Boppy Total Body Pillow provides total body support before, during and after pregnancy. The unique design follows the body line to offer support and realignment for neck, belly, back and hips. The soft Pima Cotton slipcover makes washing easy.
– Polyester 50%/Cotton 50%
– Removeable slipcover in soft pima cotton
– Stitched channels help keep stuffing in place
– Provides total body support
– Different sleeping positions during your pregnancy
Leachco All Nighter – Total Body Pillow – Ivory
The 8 Pack Toddler Kushions for Table Edges. The Toddler Kushions are Soft Foam, that Secures to the Edges of Tables to Minimize potential Injuries. The Toddler Kushion attaches to Wood, Metal, and Glass surfaces. It even wipes clean with soap and water.
– Polyester 65%/Cotton 35%
– Multi-positional, providing positioning options to meet everyone’s needs
– Perfect for perisistent back and neck pain or respiratory and digestive disorders
– Removable/washable cover
Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow, Ivory
The Leachco Snoogle Loop is a contoured pillow designed for comfort for your whole body. Pillow elevates and aligns hips to ensure neutral joint positioning. The hour glass inner curve snugs and supports your entire tummy. Pillow provides maximum comfort when you are pregnant – and even after pregnancy!
– Polyester 65%/Cotton 35%
– Hour glass inner curves caress your entire body
– Pillow arms curve inward for huggable comfort
– No repositioning, easily turn from side to side
– Aligns hips for neutral joint positioning
– Removable, washable cover
Snoogle Chic Jersey – Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with 100% Jersey Cotton Knit Easy on-off Zippered Cover
The Snoogle is uniquely designed to follow the natural contour and shape of your body from head to toe. Perfect for sleeping, relaxing and even nursing baby. Complete with easy-off zippered removable washable cover.
– Easy on-off zippered 100% cotton knit cover
– Unique c-shape design for multiple positions
– Provides the support you need during and after pregnancy
– Support your hips, back and tummy for a better night’s sleep
– Total body comfort from head to toe!
Sleeping pillows for pregnancy
Matched Related Content: