Good sleep is absolutely important for your health. The duration of sleep could vary from individual to individual but in general healthy adults need about 7-8 hours sleep which is important for restoring of body’s energy supplies that have been depleted through the whole day’s activities. Sleep period (duration) is very important because during sleep our body does most of its repair works – muscle tissue is rebuilt and restored; growth hormone is secreted and body tissues are rebuilt; mental energy is restored.
Achieving a good night’s sleep can reap many health and mental benefits. If you don’t have enough restful not-interrupted sleep, you could have irritability, reduced memory and tolerance, difficulties in concentration, tiredness and/or mood swings, headaches, etc.
Try to achieve the high quality sleep – it affects your quality of life. Stress and anxiety at work can drain you of energy and affect your sleep. Family disagreements and conflicts could damage your health. Emotional stressful situations could develop sleep disorders.
In most cases you cannot fall asleep and you cannot control your sleep disturbances. Modern medical technologies can help you. You can use different types of sleep assistants including NightWave Sleep Assistant.
NightWave Sleep Assistant
– Doctor-recommended for falling asleep naturally; quiets the mind and body by guiding you through a pre-sleep relaxation routine that will change your attitude about falling asleep;
– For people who experience common insomnia due to stress, an overactive mind, feelings of agitation, pain, shift work or jet lag; even helps children stay in bed and fall asleep by giving them a simple routine to fall asleep;
– Silent, completely natural, non-invasive, and requires no headphones, wires or masks; soft light is dim and soothing – not associated with bright light therapy;
– Less expensive, less risky, and more supportive of overall health than prescription sleep medications; easier to implement than common relaxation routines;
– Safe and effective for all ages; original version of nightwave does not come with a carrying case.
DREAMATE SLEEP AID by HIVOX
The Dream Mate is designed to help you sleep better. It sends pulse waves to the wrist’s specific acupuncture points, promoting better blood circulation and deep sleep.
Simply strap it on for an hour before bedtime and you’ll be drifting into slumber land before you know it. After two weeks, you’ll see amazing results and rediscover your dreams. If you’re having trouble falling asleep because of noisy neighbors, insomnia, marital stress or traffic noise, the Dream Mate is the perfect product for your sleep-deprived mind and body.
Features: Sends pulse waves to the wrist’s “specific acupuncture points,” promoting better blood circulation and deep sleep No pills or prescription drugs necessary Technical Specs: Measures: 8.5″ x 5″ x 2″ Use “AAA” battery x 1 One Year limited Warranty
Zeo Personal Sleep Manager
– Zeo tells you how you really sleep, and helps you find ways to improve your sleep;
– Accurately measure your sleep quality and sleep quanity at home;
– Discover factors that are stealing your Deep, REM & total sleep;
– Analyze your sleep patterns using online tools and journals;
– Add sleep coaching for a customized sleep improvement program tailored just for you.
Zeo Mobile Sleep Manager
– Zeo is a comprehensive system to help you improve your sleep using your iPhone or Android smartphone.
– Now, for the first time ever, you can track your sleep patterns and how much restorative REM and Deep sleep you actually get so you can better manage your health and overall wellness.
– Zeo takes the science of sleep out of the lab and puts it into your hands. The lightweight Zeo SoftWaveTM headband tracks your actual sleep stages through the night and sends them wirelessly to your smartphone. Easy. Accurate. Comfortable.
– See how much restorative sleep you really get – Each morning Zeo shows you right on your smartphone how you slept, including how much time you spent in REM and Deep sleep, which are critical for mental clarity, physical well-being and peak performance.
Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker
– Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed;
– Monitor how long and how well you sleep;
– Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm;
– Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0;
Sleep disorders in women – risk factors and risks for health Nowadays many women complain about sleep disorders and/or inadequate and unsatisfying sleep. Unfortunately women experience sleep difficulties more frequently…
Disclaimer: It is strongly recommended to consult your doctor for professional advice. Above mentioned information and recommendations are just general and should be adapted to each person according to personal health indicators and status.