Skin cleansing is a normal routine skin cleaning which promoted good hygiene as well as more youthful looking skin. Better you take care of your skin – better you will look.
There are few skin cleansing methods including cleansing with bar soaps, foaming, non-foaming, balms, micellar, oil, cleansing systems, medicated and with soap-free products.
Skin cleansing methods should be selected according to your skin type, your financial abilities and skin health status.
For skin cleansing very different products can be used starting from ordinary soap and ending with modern skin cleansing systems.
Most popular skin cleansing products are women facial care products that are used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face. Face skin cleansing products help to unclog pores and prevent skin conditions such as acne.
skin cleansing foaming
Skin cleansing with foaming can be considered as one of popular face skin cleansing methods. Skin foaming cleansers can be quite drying and could be recommended for oily skins. Women with dry and/or irritated skin should avoid foaming skin cleansing.
Skin foaming cleansers are pretty cost effective – it is the types of cleansers that last the longest because all you need is a small amount of cleanser to work up a nice lather to clean your whole face.
Skin foaming cleansers are produced as gels or in cream form. Cream foaming cleansers contain oils and emollients and may not be as stripping as gel foaming cleansers.
How to do skin cleansing foaming
FIRST, select your favorite skin cleansing foam and special pads for foaming:
Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power Cleanser with 14 Foaming Pads
– Two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and Deep CLEANsing;
– 2 weeks supply of foaming pads;
– Dermatologist tested;
– For noticeably soft glowing skin;
– Clinically proven to clean up to 50x than ordinary cleansing.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (125ml) 4.2 Fluid Ounce Tube
– Deep cleans the skin without overdrying;
– Recommended for oily and thickened skin with blocked pores;
– Tightens pores;
– Excellent prep for cosmetic procedures.
Clarisonic Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser 6 fl oz
– pH-balanced cleanser gently clarifies and balances the skin;
– Contains Willowbark for its anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties;
– Contains antioxidants Green & White Tea, Grape Seed Extract, CoQ10;
– Contains antioxidants Japanese Green Tea to soothe and protect skin;
– Contains Bearberry extract to promote bright, even skin tone.
Aloe Vesta 3-n-1 Cleansing Foam 8 oz
– pH balanced, enriched with aloe and emollients;
– Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean;
– No-rinse cleanser for all-over body;
– Use on body, hair and perineum;
– Won’t run or drip.
SECOND, put a portion of foaming cream or foaming gel in your hand palm – skin cleansing foaming cream or gel should be applied on the skin in a circular motion, using the finger tips. Cover all your skin with foaming product and wait as long as it is indicated in your foaming products instruction (could be different in different products).
THIRD, afterwards the skin cleansing foam should be rinsed off, taking oils, makeup and dirt with it. Skin cleansing foams can be used alone or followed by a toner – toners wash away residue from the cleanser and help to tighten pores. If you feel dryness of skin, the light moisturizer should be used as well.
Women use skin cleansing foaming once or two times a day as part of their skin care regimen together with a toner and moisturizer.
Disclaimer: It is strongly recommended to consult your doctor for professional advice. Above mentioned information and recommendations are just general and should be adapted to each person according to personal health indicators and status.